About This File
Radiant Player (Native Google Music Play client)
turns Google Play Music into a separate, beautiful application compatible with your Mac's media keys and including support for notifications.
Media Keys: Control your music without having to switch applications. Radiant Player responds to the media keys built into your Mac, allowing you to easily control the playback of your music no matter what you're doing.
Notifications: Get notifications whenever the currently playing song changes.
Last.fm Integration: Update your Now Playing status and scrobble tracks to Last.fm.
Adjustable Appearance: - Use the custom appearance built into Radiant Player to make it look beautiful and integrated into your system, or stick with Google's original theme.
What's New in Version v1.1.3
- New theme: Dark Flat (thanks to @hoffi)
- New theme: Spotify Black (thanks to @tonybaroneee)
- Last.fm button that shows a popover with your most recent tracks (preview)
- Ability to automatically love/unlove a track on Last.fm based on the song's rating (thumbs up/down)
- Ability to hide the Google apps and notifications buttons
- Multiple fixes for proper Mac OS X 10.8 support
- Fix: don't accidentally break Quick Look due to media keys support (fixes #117)
- Fix: performance of dark styles dramatically improved (fixes #90, #120)
- Fix: mini player supports multiple screens, edge of current screen (fixes #108)