Problems Installing Maverick on a Toshiba Qosmio X770-107

Question

Hi guys

I am very new to the whole Hackintosh thing and am trying to install OS X Maverick on to my Qosmio X770. I have a drive with windows installed and a separate drive that I want to install OS X to.

I've created a Niresh Maverick USB drive but the furthest I can get is to the language selection screen where I select English and then press enter. After this the laptop reboots back to the Niresh boot menu.

I have tried some boot flags such as -x and -v but I don't really know which i should be selecting for my laptop.

My laptop specs are listed below.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• [*]
Windows® 7 Home Pro 64-bit (pre-installed, Toshiba-HDD recovery)
[*]Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM Processor [*]Toshiba TruBrite® FHD TFT High Brightness display for 3D Vision with LED backlighting and 16 : 9 aspect ratio [*]1,000 (Solid State Hybrid 4G Drive with 750GB and 4GB NAND flash + 500GB) GB [*]Metallic Urban Black with red colour gradation and textured line pattern, black keyboard [*]8,192 (4,096 + 4,096) MB [*]DDR3 RAM (1,333 MHz) [*]NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560M with CUDA™ Technology

1 answer to this question

Has no one got only ideas? Is it even possible on this laptop?Any help would be very much appreciated.