Chameleon totally crashed my installation
1 1

Question

Hey guys!

I had a perfectly good and smoothly running installation of Mavericks. However I WAS stuck at the "boot0:error"  problem and decided to give chameleon a try. Installed it, rebooted and that was it. I am still unable to reboot into OSX. Tried a possible solution here: http://www.hackintosh.zone/forums/topic/733-boot0-error/

with no luck whatsoever.

Can you guys please help somehow? I don't get any errors. Just when I try to boot from my disk1s1 partition it sends me back to boot choice. I tried -x -v -f -F -s ... alltogether and separately....

Booting with argument xpcm-free -v outputs "cannot find xpcm-free; Press any key"

My system specs:

Core i5-4670K

AsRock Z87M-Pro

2x 4GB DDR3-1333MHz A-Data

Booting from a HITACHI HDD (for now)

NVidia GTX 650Ti boost OC (MSI TwinFrozr)

EDIT:Re-Installing OSX from my USB drive appears to have made things better. I can now boot, but only with GraphicsEnabler=No

I really don't get it - same installation media, same Hardware, same Software - why the difference? Can anyone help me with this? I don't want to type GraphicsEnabler=No every time I boot up my computer.

1 answer to this question

Hi, you can use Chameleon Wizard to edit org.chameleon.boot.plist (in Extra folder, right click and select "open with") and keep the Graphics Enabler flag