Niresh 10.8.5 Intelhd
1 1

Question

Is Intel Hd supported im still downloading just anxious to wait haha thanks for the distro btw

1 person likes this

7 answers to this question

No There are No Special Graphics Kexts Added You Have to Find and Install Graphics Kexts

Because There are Several Graphic Kexts for Every Model So I Cant Add Them All

alright hey , thanks it launches from the usb but how do i add boot flags in uefi mode i press a key and nothing shows up (for entering boot flags in clover after succesful install)

also i have intel hd 2500 ive loooked everywhere but i just cant seem to get quartz/core enabled i can get resolution from insanely macs tutorial where you select mac mini 6,2 as model but no quartz/core(qe/ci) do i need to do some patching or that sort of thing if so can you point me in the right direction here i love you and youre distro so much its amazing how you do it.

No There are No Special Graphics Kexts Added You Have to Find and Install Graphics Kexts

Because There are Several Graphic Kexts for Every Model So I Cant Add Them All

alright hey , thanks it launches from the usb but how do i add boot flags in uefi mode i press a key and nothing shows up (for entering boot flags in clover after succesful install)

also i have intel hd 2500 ive loooked everywhere but i just cant seem to get quartz/core enabled i can get resolution from insanely macs tutorial where you select mac mini 6,2 as model but no quartz/core(qe/ci) do i need to do some patching or that sort of thing if so can you point me in the right direction here i love you and youre distro so much its amazing how you do it.

sorry for double post.

im trying to make my first hackintosh with i5 3450 HD2500, GA h77z, but i've read that is not possible to use mavericks 10.9 (that i've downloaded from here) is it true? 

Im out of money to buy a decent Grapics card, so im trying with what i hvae now... sugestions??

im trying to make my first hackintosh with i5 3450 HD2500, GA h77z, but i've read that is not possible to use mavericks 10.9 (that i've downloaded from here) is it true? 

Im out of money to buy a decent Grapics card, so im trying with what i hvae now... sugestions??

select mac mini 6,2 under smbios when installing and use chameleon , i boght an hd 7750 and its a bitch to get working so i dont recommend that because i also have a mac and i popped it in there it never detected it but on my desktop it does but no qe/ci only full res

I am looking for the HD5000 Graphics Kext for Intel. Where can I download this? I have my computer full set up and all I need is to get this kext and maybe I will get my graphics accelerated. I have a MSI GE70 20E 017US with a HD4600 Intel Graphics card.

Try this:

Instrucciones

.1 Abre una nueva ventana de Finder.

.2 Abre el Terminal del sistema desde la carpeta "Utilidades".

.3 Escribe 

"defaults write /Biblioteca/Preferencias/com.apple.windowserver GLCompositor -dict tileHeight -int 256 tileWidth -int 256" 

(sin las comillas) y luego presiona la tecla "Entrar".

.4 Reinicia tu computadora. Ahora Quiartz Extreme se encuentra habilitado.