Wifi Compatibility Table Card Mini PCI-Express to Mac OS X Hackintosh Laptops and Desktops
1 1

Question

7 answers to this question

This is contains Compatibility Table Card Mini PCI-Express to Mac OS X all are Natively Supported If you have according this then need to replace with any from list,plz Read before Posting Questions About Your Wifi  Link is Below:

http://translate.google.ru/translate?act=url&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub%3Fkey%3D0Arr23WYNror4dEc2T045WkFrbm56N0JfQVdiSU5jdHc%26hl%3Dru%26output%3Dhtml&sandbox=0&usg=ALkJrhjlIDmIE5MwwHsyj7Dn8BkXvqflAg

Posted Image

Best Regards

Deepak

Good Guide :D

I'm not the expert like you, but need guidance on the Device ID fix. Just AR9285 (TL-WN781ND PCI-E) needs it and I do not know how to do it. I looked on other forums, but nothing I could find. Can you make quide for Device ID fix?

The link is in Russian of some sort. And Google translate is displaying an error that is not in English. So.... how do I see this list?

The link is in Russian of some sort. And Google translate is displaying an error that is not in English. So.... how do I see this list?

@NerdSquadMember yes this translated version you can goto Applelife.ru to get full info but that is not much easy to understand ,generally you can search for your hardware to find supported or not.

I'm not the expert like you, but need guidance on the Device ID fix. Just AR9285 (TL-WN781ND PCI-E) needs it and I do not know how to do it. I looked on other forums, but nothing I could find. Can you make quide for Device ID fix?

yeah i'm on it working ,you will get soon