Cant pass Apple Logo

Question

Hello  :).
I'm doing with AMD setup but "amd64-x" only after launch the Apple logo is coming and so is staying. "AMD-x", which began with the Apple logo in the background give me the error. "-v" we make, reboot "amd-v" Structure of the report is making in the picture. "amd64-v" Structure of the screen remains black.

-AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon HD Graphics-

First error - 

Posted Image
Other error - 

Posted Image

Original Turkish text

"Merhaba,

Ben AMD ile kurulum yapıyorum fakat "amd64 -x" ile baslattiktan sonra sadece Apple logosu geliyor ve öyle kalıyor.Yüklenme filan da yok anlayamadım gitti. "amd -x" ile baslatinca arkada Apple logosu olan hatayi veriyor."-v" yapınca yeniden başlatıyor, "amd -v" yapinca ise resimde ki raporu çıkartıyor. "amd64 -v" yapinca siyah ekranda kalıyor.

Ä°ÅŸlemci: AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon HD Graphics"

4 answers to this question

Hello  :).

I'm doing with AMD setup but "amd64-x" only after launch the Apple logo is coming and so is staying. "AMD-x", which began with the Apple logo in the background give me the error. "-v" we make, reboot "amd-v" Structure of the report is making in the picture. "amd64-v" Structure of the screen remains black.

-AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon HD Graphics-

First error - 

Posted Image

Other error - 

Posted Image

Original Turkish text

"Merhaba,

Ben AMD ile kurulum yapıyorum fakat "amd64 -x" ile baslattiktan sonra sadece Apple logosu geliyor ve öyle kalıyor.Yüklenme filan da yok anlayamadım gitti. "amd -x" ile baslatinca arkada Apple logosu olan hatayi veriyor."-v" yapınca yeniden başlatıyor, "amd -v" yapinca ise resimde ki raporu çıkartıyor. "amd64 -v" yapinca siyah ekranda kalıyor.

Ä°ÅŸlemci: AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon HD Graphics"

What version?

Try to type kernel=amd or "Kernel Cache"=amd arch=i386, with the quotes.