Mavericks working, now what??

Question

I finally got Niresh 10.9 working but it has a few issues, Im getting a weird screen flicker and no wifi..

so now Im looking for help trying to understand how to resolve these issues, does anyone have any tutorials or info on how to change kext files?? and what other programs ill need to make these changes??

I will figure this out, just need to be pointed in the correct direction....what do i do next??

4 answers to this question

well i now have wifi working using a TP-link wn725n usb wifi adapter from micro center for $10...now onto my graphics flickering problem. anyone know of a solution for screen flickering with hd3000 graphics?

well i now have wifi working using a TP-link wn725n usb wifi adapter from micro center for $10...now onto my graphics flickering problem. anyone know of a solution for screen flickering with hd3000 graphics?

here is kext for your wifi http://www.osx86.net/file/3539-tp-link-tl-wn723n-v3-tl-wn725n-v2-usb-wifi/?st=20

hd3000 are you getting full qe/ci??? What SMbios you are using???

I have wifi working.....Im pretty sure qe/ci is working, icons in dock magnify as mouse pointer moves over, and f12 brings dashboard widgets in and out ,both of those functions are very smooth....flickering happens when mouse pointer moves over links and clickable items...smbios=macbook pro 8.1