Audio is glitching / shuttering in Mavericks

Question

i installed mavericks on my AMD[1090T] -Gigabyte[motherboard - 990-FXA-UD7 ] but there is a big problem with audio which is giving glitches or shutter type sound whenever i try to play anything with any player . i have already tried tried many thing . like updating VoodooHDA or AppleHDA but all in vain... Is there anyone who can help me in this ???  I'm fed up of this problem .....

15 answers to this question

i have solved this problem ..  by setting the exact bus ratio and after that giving that command including " sudo yes > /dev/null " thanks to you all...

but i want set that command in start-up by making a small program for this.. i tried but .. i'm not able to get privilege access to that .. can anyone help in this...??

These Lines are by Niresh:

Do not use "sudo yes > /dev/null"

This is a wrong concept here, cause all that the yes command do is use processor exclusively (100%) you can simply check from activity monitor and its not needed here. 

Edited by Niresh
Wrong Concept

Open terminal and copy and paste or type this in

yes > /dev/null

Then press enter. 

Minimize terminal do not, I repeat DO NOT close terminal or you stop the command and have audio stutter again. 

The glitch is related to stopping the mouse. Moving it around fixes audio. This command  is better then moving the mouse around at all times. Let me know if this helps or if you tried this before. 

I tested on 2 Asus Motherboards thought it might be worth a try on yours. Too bad sorry I couldn't help. 

Might be an issue with your Motherboards Audio card. Maybe an upgrade is in order. 

@ There you go! I created a script for you and you can download it from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!IN5HjQQS!vy9SNtu5S6l0Q8JaSLPsm6-j6mu6-pO7yGiNXsQfApI

It's an app that you have to put in the startup option. To set it in startup go to "System Preferences" and then go to "Users and Groups" then select your Mac account and go to "Login items", click on the "+" and select the script that you downloaded and then you should be ready to go! The only thing is that everytime that you boot the pc you need to insert your password in order to run the script but it isn't a big problem. Hope that this helped you, maybe give a like to this post and let me know if it works.  :)

Ops! Just a thing can you maybe say to me what command you used for the bus ratio because probably I forgot a thing xD

@wolf

i used " busratio=xx[your cpu bus ratio] " [without "]  under kernel flgas org.chameleon.boot.plist .. it should be look like this ..

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string> busratio=19</string>

*don't delete the previous bootflags having there , just insert the busratio=xx after giving a space beside your previous boot flags and if you're already having busratio set then jusr edit that.. don't keep anywhere it might cause startup problem ..

and thanks for your stuff .. i'll try that and inform you about that...

hey.. @wolf .. my ps/2 keyboard and and my d-link wifi pci card are also not working.. i tried some of kext but i failed .. suggest me something dude..

@ install ps/2 kexts from Multibeast and can you say to me the complete name of that wifi card?