First Boot Stuck At Apple Logo !

Question

12 answers to this question

When i back to my house, when itry to boot in my Mac just after install (I've never use it), he stuck in Apple logo ^^ Fuuuuuuu

-x -v tryed

GraphicsEnable=No Tried

What can i do ? :(

My config http://www.ma-config.com/fr/configurationtemporaire/23143-1_resume.html

Try latest kernel 

From the little guide made by Niresh:

How to BootAMD Users must use ‘amd’ kernel or ‘amd64′ kernelAMDFx Users must boot with ‘amdfx’ kernelas like thatHP Users ‘hp’Atom users ‘atom’and haswell users can try ‘xpcm-free’

To Use a Custom Kernel With Chameleon Boot-Loadertype: kernelname otherbootflags -vExample: amd npci=0×3000 -v

To Use a Custom Kernel With Clover Boot-Loadertype at the begining of flags: kernel=kernelname -vExample: kernel=amd -v

Woohoo now i've an other problem xDMy Mouse & my Keyboard don't works !

I can use them in clover to configure the boot flags but when i want to choose my language i can't use my keyboard or my mouse.. I've try all USB ports of my computer & Clover don't reconize my PS2 mouse wtf xD <3

Resolved, now i get a white screen after reboot :(Graphics enabler No :( .. 

Edited by itsMalu

after booting i get stuck on apple logo, what shall i do ???

my config: Intel core i3, 640 GB HDD, dual graphics Intel HD4000 + Radeon HD 7450, need help pls (HP Pavilion G6 laptop

)

@.....when the white screen with cursor appears just press the power on button of ur laptop/computer...and press the power on button again..that should fix ur problem for now.