No Wi-Fi And Buggy Graphics?

Hey guys - So, I finally got the distro to boot on my system after a succesful installation, but i'm having a few major problems:

First of all, I had to use cpus=1, which is probably what's making my quad-core system lag when i change between desktops, use the notification panel etc. - not a huge problem, I can probably install a kext to fix it or something

But my biggest problem is that I don't have internet!! - Ethernet doesn't work either apparently. When I boot up for the first time, Wi-Fi is greyed out and I can only choose "use this computer without internet", and from then on it stays turned off, so I can't find any networks or connect or anything... I tried the atheros kext in the downloads section, but it doesn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Processor: AMD A10 Quad-Core

Graphics: AMD HD8750 Dual Graphics

Network card: Acer Nplify 802.11a/g/n + BT 4.0 / Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 dual-band

PS. I also can't boot without using my installer USB with the included bootloader. The installation doesn't seem to install any bootloader on my system, even though I checked it at install...

1 answer to this question

Is this your first Hackintosh? you need to be aware that most of Wifi Cards do not work with Hackintosh out of the Box, you'll probably need to get a USB WiFi Card, check the link above, I personally have used the EDUP EP-N8508 (Slow) and the ASUS USB-N13 which works great, you'll have to get the Installer from the Vendor, both have different Os X Distibutions.

As for the Video Same issue, your AMD Graphics may or may not work, if it's an integrated card you won't probably find a Kext, Google IT, that'll be your best answer...