I want to do a Niresh installation tutorial, do you want it? :)
1 1

Question

Hi, actually I'm working on a video-tutorial on how to install Niresh on PC that I will upload on my youtube channel because actually there are a lot of people that have some problems. I already done the part about the download and the part of the creation of the USB bootable drive. Now it's coming the "big" part of the installation and I think that I will be able to do it in the next days. My question is: would you appreciate this video-tutorial or maybe it's kinda "useless"? Let me know what you think  :)

2 people like this

13 answers to this question

Well we already have Great tutorials in this site made by are own staff.but it would be great help a video tutorial Showing Newbies how to do it step by step in a video. I think that would be very helpful for people with little to non knowledge about hackingtosh And what they are doin. Yes if you do a video installation tutorial on how to install Any of Niresh Distro and Please i repeate Make sure the video is about installing Only Niresh Distros! Then if i See that you made a great Informative and Great step by step Tutorial.and if Niresh and me and the Staff Find it Usefull i Think We'll Pinned Your Post Tutorial in 'Guide' Section of this site So everyone Can see it and Guide them self With it.

2 people like this

So make sure you cover all Steps and make a Great Tutorial :) GOODLUCK i Cant wait to see Your Tutorial my Friend

1 person likes this

I made a video tutorial in spanish but never upload it. In fact, i never edited :P

1 person likes this

loooool actually speaking with deadmau :o BTW I'm doing it in english even if my english isn't the best because actually I'm italian but I think that it will be enough xD

1 person likes this

I speak english and spanish and i think i would be great having a Spanish tutorial Guide .Because i see alot of people Askin Niresh Spanish questions in His Facebook page.

1 person likes this

I speak english and spanish and i think i would be great having a Spanish tutorial Guide .Because i see alot of people Askin Niresh Spanish questions in His Facebook page.

Yeah, if you check my signature, there's a blog that i made in spanish. 

1 person likes this

similar here i want to make video but don't have time to make it possible ,,carry on before posting in forum plz show that to staff we'll help you in making it more simple ,,also add text to video where to add flags 

Your BIOS is freakin cool man ! Which motherboard is that ?

I feel same way i too want to make More video tutorials and Guides with lots of details and kexts download to help out

People more ,But my job and life have me busy all the time

1 person likes this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD9kfotqbCk

Video is finally out! What do you think?

You have a very good pronunciation for being Italian.

Don't get me wrong, i mean that if i try to speak in english, nobody would understand me. I have to practice my speaking.