Installed on Asus ET2702I - Problems with Audio and Video - Help

Question

I have installed 10.9.0 on Asus ET2702i, this is my fist time that i install Max OsX so sorry for some mistake or stupid error.

This hardware is an "all in one" after a first confused moment i have start my first OSX. My first problem was the wifi card it is a Broadcom BCM4352 but after modified /System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortBrcm4360.kext/Contents/Info.plist change ID to pci14e4,43b1 it  will work fine.

First problem not resolved is the Graphic Card it install a AMD Radeon HD 8800M this i show from windows 8 but on the asus site it tell that is AMD Radeon HD 8890A

in bot cases i haven't found kext to install to enable complete acceleration. In this moment i boot with GraphicsEnabler=No "Graphics Mode"="2560x1440x32" it work but

the windows are very slow.

Second problem is the audio driver it has a ALC887 i'm installed with MultiBeast 6.1 ALC887/888b Current v100302 i try many other but only this partially work, partially because

if work only with headphones if i unplugged the internal speakers don't work.

Bluetooth seams not work but wireless mouse and keyboard work fine.

Internal camera with FaceTime work but with Photo Booth seams to not work.

Can anyone help me? I hope to resolve graphic card problem because is very very slow without acceleration.

Best regards and sorry for my english.

9 answers to this question

Can u explain in better detail the issues you are having.i know is about audio/Graphic/Bluetooth

1 person likes this

Sorry i don't know what do you need as details but i can describe this:

the problem is that with ALC887/888b Current v100302 kext i hear only via headphones and not via speakers.

video is very slow because i thing i don't install video kext for radeon hd8890a 

bluetooth don't work but this is not a big problem. To change monitor resolution i can do it only via "Graphics Mode"="2560x1440x32"

Tell me if and what you need to know better the problem and how can i do to show other info on the problems as i toll i'm very new of osx

For audio fix have you try the Latest multibeast for mavericks? Is here in the download area.get it and open it and install only the audio drivers and select the No dsdt and select your audio card.

Here is some usefull information and issues people are having just like you.here is the link

http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/112461-mavericks-no-audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.html

1 person likes this

Question:

When you input the flag "GraphicsMode"="2560x1440x32" do you get full Graphics acceleration? If so then you can just

Input that Flag to Chameleon Bootloader so you dont have to put it every time you restart the computer.

1 person likes this

For audio fix have you try the Latest multibeast for mavericks? Is here in the download area.get it and open it and install only the audio drivers and select the No dsdt and select your audio card.

Here is some usefull information and issues people are having just like you.here is the link

http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/112461-mavericks-no-audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.html

Hi, i have used last multibeast 6.1 tools to install driver. The problem is that seams to not recognize internal speakers it is an allinone pc.

Now try to follow your link to find some fix.

Question:

When you input the flag "GraphicsMode"="2560x1440x32" do you get full Graphics acceleration? If so then you can just

Input that Flag to Chameleon Bootloader so you dont have to put it every time you restart the computer.

I have set the GraphicsMode into Chameleon Bootloader but the problem is that i don't have full graphics acceleration and all is very slow.

No solution i found, can anyone help me to start full graphics acceleration with radeon hd 8890a?

Hello can anyone help me to setup radeon hd 8890 or tell only if it is possible? It seams to not enable acceleration ! How can check it?