Problem During Installation{Solved}

Question

Hi,

I have a problem during the installation. I used clover bootloader (because it doesn't work with chameleon) with this bootflag, "Kernel=amdfx" and it's ok. Later I use the utility disk for format the HD and i install.

Look the files.

CPU

AMD FX-6100

Motherboard

Asus M5A78L-M LE

RAM

8 Gb

GPU

Ati HD 6870

*****SOLVED*****

post-538-0-10481400-1386685106_thumb.jpg

18 answers to this question

guys untick all extra kext that not needed to avoid kernel panic during install i had this a few times and learn im installing stuff i dont need 

I tried to untick more extra kext but nothing. Which are the Kext needed? I saw that it say me that the error is when it extract Essentials.pkg

I tried with chameleon but it crash during boot with all kernel (amd, amdfx, amd64)

Erase your HDD using Disk Utility as Mac OS X Jornaled and with a GUID Partition table, then install hackintosh don't press customize then press install, then boot with npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v if that doesn't work try amdfx -x if not then tell me and I'll get you a custom kernel and you'll boot using that.Also forgot to mention press 2 a couple times for you boot into chameleon, from there type amdfx npci=0x3000 then the the installation would load then once it installed boot into chameleon again and type in what I mentioned above.

THX THX THX I installed without press customize and it's ok, but after the installation the screen remain white :(

I didn't use a tutorial, I downloaded the kernel that I linked up then I replaced the original kernel (for view the mach_kernel you need to use a program like showallfiles)

1 which boot option they have taken with the new kernel?
2 what they have set in the options during installation?

Awesome and good to hear that it works :) and they didn't change the boot pattern or opinion with the new kernel, it just makes your system more stable and new kernels support your processor better.

1 person likes this