Broadcom 802.11n(BCM43XX) Wifi and Wired(RTL8168) network problems
4 4

6 posts in this topic

Hello !

I have successfully installed niresh's Maverick in my AMD laptop(HP g6) but I have some issues with the internet connection via wired and wifi meither of them works,as I tried some different kext posted here on this website including Multibeast,and some other kext that are available but none of them worked properly , my wifi is Broadcom 802.11n (BCM43XX) Network Adapter ,and ethernet card is  Realtek PCIe FE Family Adapter(RTL8168) and I have some issues with the graphics they are working but not as good as it should be, my graphic card is ATI radeon hd 4200 series I dont know if there is support or kext for this graphic card in Maverick. Any help?

Please Reply!

Thank You ! 

I honestly cannot say if I know. I need more info. can you give some info as to what. I'm no expert but here's my pc details HP Pavilion 23-b017c yes it is an AMD-A4 though I am more of a very smart 14 year old BUUUTTTTTT I'd suggest getting cheap super compatible wireless fidelity card like a rosewill N900PCE or getting one of those usb wifi cards from Walmart. is the graphics minor like a glitch safari.(because I do). if you can an NVidia GeForce 9800 GT as they are super compatible as well but cost a pretty penny very often while Intel HD 4000 will be perfectly fine and full graphics support.

I have the same problem with my Wi-Fi card. Unfortunately the table that @Deepak sent me days at this time it's not compatible. I'm working every angle I can someone will figure this out in sure. Keep your head up my friend

1 person likes this

When Niresh will update kext for wifi Broadcom - BCM43xx... It will be useless when my laptop can't use the internet...

1 person likes this

Unable to connect with internet.wifi,Ethernet not working.even theu are gray out