Can't boot into launcher when installing? AMD APU not supported?
1 1

Hello, I have been trying to fix my problems with Niresh's Mavericks distro since I got it. The problems that I get vary, since I can get to the apple logo, but it is stuck there, or it just crashes before loading the apple logo. Even using the boot flag "-v" makes the screen go black when I use the same boot flags to make it get stuck at the apple logo. I have tried multiple and multiple boot flags to find a solution, but no luck. I've been trying to fix this problem for a couple weeks now, and I have finally made this post to ask for help. I have seen the topic that explains AMD APU processors are not supported, but I am wondering if there is any work around that will enable me to get Niresh's Mavericks installer working for AMD A6 APU. If your wondering about my laptop statistics, just look in my signature, it will all be there. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could help me fix this problem and if anybody has this same problem. Thank you for your time, any comment is much appreciated.

P.S. I have been doing this in VirtualBox so if I should use VMWare Workstation or actually dual booting my computer instead, then please tell me. Thank you, again.

3 answers to this question