Acer Aspire V5-171

Question

Currently when I boot this up it come up with this  boot0: GPT

boot0: GPT

boot0: error

When booting with the Niresh disk in, it came up with voiceover and I can hear myself but it is stuck at the bootloader screen still. The wireless adapter is a BCM943228HMB. If it is incompatible I will get an Atheros AR5B93 which is said to work OOB with Mac OS X. The model number in detail is V5-171-32364G32ass.

The Atheros adapter in £1.90 on ebay at the moment so I will get that if I have to. Link Below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Acer-Aspire-5553-5732-5532-5332-Ferrari-F0200-WIFI-Wireless-Card-Board-AR5B93-/171242628445?pt=UK_Computing_Other_Computing_Networking&hash=item27dedb255d

5 answers to this question

Thanks @dylanyasen I'll try that out in a couple of days due to needing my laptop to be stable for the next few days as I am going away. Hopefully this works!

Okay, so I did what he said to do and this is what I got:

dd: /usr/standalone/i386/boot1h: No such file or directory

I also trying using -x through the pendrive yet it got stuck spinning the wheel under the apple logo.