Need display help ASAP

Question

Hey guys, so i installed niresh 10..8.5 today but im having some trouble my display is like zoomed in to the point were i cant see the top bar and some of the left side of the display it has like zoomed in so i can see about 3/4 of the screen, is this a reolution problem or a graphics card driver problem, the graphics card is an on board intel 965gm i think it is in the x3100 series, what is up with my display and why am i unable to see the full screen?

5 answers to this question

You can fix This In the "SYSTEM PREFERENCES" and then click on Display ,theres a Sliding Button that can make your Screen Zoom in and Zoom out.

1 person likes this

Or if your Monitor has a Button called "AUTO CORRECT" Click on it and it will refresh and adjust the screen

To fix correctly.

2 people like this

You can fix This In the "SYSTEM PREFERENCES" and then click on Display ,theres a Sliding Button that can make your Screen Zoom in and Zoom out.

There is no slider and also auto adjust doesnt help whatsoever, do you think its a resolutioin problem?

Hey guys, so i installed niresh 10..8.5 today but im having some trouble my display is like zoomed in to the point were i cant see the top bar and some of the left side of the display it has like zoomed in so i can see about 3/4 of the screen, is this a reolution problem or a graphics card driver problem, the graphics card is an on board intel 965gm i think it is in the x3100 series, what is up with my display and why am i unable to see the full screen?

boot with extact resolution of your monitor or led , 

use this flag

"Graphics Mode"="1024x768x32"  resolution what is yours 

Try what Deepak said ,and let us know if it works.

Well if the monitor doesnt have auto adjust ,does it have a Menu button? If yes click the menu button

And then go where it says "DEFAULT SETTINGS" maybe that would also fix

Scale the Screen in Your system

1 person likes this