Graphics & Audio

Question

I got the OS up and running everthing works fine but the Graphics and the Audio! I installed with and without voodooHDA.kext with I get the message there are no devices without it I installed the Mountain Lion Kext for my soundcard and still nothing worked I got build in sound from my M5A97 R2.0 MOBO

10 answers to this question

Hi everyone!
I would like to ask for my help, ati 6450 + alc 887 HDMI audio mince've tried everything to serve somebody?
Voodoohda editing  :mellow:

For those who has problems with sound after downloading the sound drivers then do this:

A mac/hackintosh mostly cant read 2 sound drivers. That's for a lot of computers.

IF you accidently downloaded/installed more drivers then find out witch one you did and deleate them. There are chances that you have this one:APPLEHDA

HDAenabler

If you got one of those in /S/L/E then deleate them.

Then download/install the latest voodoohda from multibeast and open kextwizard and repair premission and rebuild cache

When done restart the system and everything should work fine.

Wait for tonight i have same radeon hd 6450 i will uplaod the kexts in the download section.i have the card fully working with hdmi audioa nd full comparability!