Stuck On Pci Configuration Changed
1 1

Question

With the niresh Release 10.8.2 and 10.8.0 i have no Problems but now with 10.8.5 it always stucks at the above.I have tried all bootargs -v -x graphicsenabler=yes npci=0x2000 darkwake=0 in all combinations.Can anyone help please?I have an Laptop Intel core2duo 2,66ghz4gb RAMGeForce 9800 m gts

15 answers to this question

i now have a pic were it freezes and if i boot without -v it freezes with the apple logo without the rotating circle.

Posted Image

still no luck, any ideas.

i have also tried the niresh distro 10.8.2 again only to see if it still works.

with These bootargs. "-v graphicsenabler=yes npci=0x2000" thats all and it works but this distro not and i dont know why.

i have checked all bios Settings again but everything is good.

Alright if you are able to access the installation open up disk utility and then select your hackintosh drive where you installed hackintosh on and then press repair permissions should be the bottom left there are 4 options after that's done boot with npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=No busratio=29 -v Let me know if it worked you can mix the boot flags but make sure to add busratio=29

I dont get to the install Screen Sorry I have tried all your tips and also npci=0x2000 but it Always Freezes at the above screen

Maybe it is not the best idea, but try adding PCIRoot=1 (if it don't work, try 0 and 2)

With the niresh Release 10.8.2 and 10.8.0 i have no Problems but now with 10.8.5 it always stucks at the above.I have tried all bootargs -v -x graphicsenabler=yes npci=0x2000 darkwake=0 in all combinations.Can anyone help please?I have an Laptop Intel core2duo 2,66ghz4gb RAMGeForce 9800 m gts

try this flag   -v pci=acpi busratio=19

If You Have Tried Your Maximum Then Its Pointless to Try Because I Had Issues With 10.8.5 PCI Configuration Looked Like They Changed IOPCIFamily kext

Why Dont You Try to Update from 10.8.2 When Updating Backup AppleACPIPlatform.kext and IOPCIFamily.kext of 10.8.2 When Installer Finishes Reinstall Backuped Kexts

There is Mavericks Released Try That Too

i have had this problem...what i did was download a combo update of 10.8.5 from apple's website and update it through niresh ML 10.8.2 and it works like a charm... intel i7 lga1366 3.11ghz processor inteldx58s0 motherboard asus radeon hd 7770 (works oob )

Thanks for all your help but i can Not get it to work. But the Mavericks Release works all but the Sound doesnt work