White Screen With Cursor

Question

This is really starting to annoy me, I have tried almost everything, including changing boot flags and reinstalling, but I'm getting a white screen with a black cursor right after installation.

My Specs are:

CPU: AMD FX-8320
RAM: 16.00GB DDR3
Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
Graphics: 3GB AMD Radeon HD 7970

9 answers to this question

This is really starting to annoy me, I have tried almost everything, including changing boot flags and reinstalling, but I'm getting a white screen with a black cursor right after installation. My Specs are: CPU: AMD FX-8320RAM: 16.00GB DDR3Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3Graphics: 3GB AMD Radeon HD 7970

Can you boot with -x

Select The Package Backup All Graphics Extension 

Then You Can Install The Required Kexts

I just did -x and it worked for some weird reason! Now it saying to not reboot as it's repairing my permissions, also which kexts should I get? And should I get easybeast by installing kexts from multibeast?

This is really starting to annoy me, I have tried almost everything, including changing boot flags and reinstalling, but I'm getting a white screen with a black cursor right after installation.

My Specs are:

My Specs are:

Use in O.C.B.P 

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>

<string>Yes</string>
and boot with -v -f -x 

But, my hackintosh is very buggy, and how do I fix the display, my monitor is 1920 x 1080

Use in O.C.B.P 

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>

<string>Yes</string>
and boot with -v -f -x 

Use in O.C.B.P <key>GraphicsEnabler</key><string>Yes</string>and boot with -v -f -x Use in O.C.B.P <key>GraphicsEnabler</key><string>Yes</string>and boot with -v -f -x

What's O.C.B.P. and thank you.