I CANT ACCESS BOOTLOADER HELP ME PLEASE!

Question

hi all i need little help here, so maybe you know that i was not able to install mac os on my laptop so i tried again today 

with this flag amd -x and it worked well but i dont have sound wifi and i have boot0 : error  ( but i have only line boot0 : error, without lines boot: GPT and other)

I installed multibeast and tried to install bootloader but when i disconnect my usb drive it wont boot just boot0 :error 

and also my LAPTOP GETS OVERHEATED and it just shut down suddenly after using hackintosh about 20 min. :(

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS, i reallly like mac but its to expensive for me :D

1)Help me with Sound and WIFI 

2)I cant access bootloader ( boot0 : error )

3) my laptop gets overheated (really hot)

THANKS A LOT FOR ANY REPLY 

7 answers to this question

@kiatheking There is an All in One Audio Solution Package Available at the Download section

Download and install chameleon to fix boot probs 

overheat ? try to use a patched dsdt to fix overheat 

1 person likes this

send me your dev and vendor id of wifi adapter

Im little bit stuipid for that can you give me detailed instructions where to find that (WIFI ADAPTER).I have one more question how to install and boot mavericks from hdd cause i cant acces bootloader even when i install chameleon i only can acces os when put my usb in pc and i can see Mavericks installation and Partition of system (where i installed it), but when i unplug my usb drive i can only see boot0 :error i had windows 7 before and i think that i must doo clean installation? Am i right? Also i had 2 os (win and mac) on same hdd i think theres problem.I tried Universal driver for audio that you told me to install but even when install it i havent sound.THANKS FOR HELP AND PLEASE ANSWER.