Installation Succeeded / White Screen -X Works But Buggy

Question

So my installation worked, but if i don't boot with -x I get a white screen, I wanna fix that and my hackintosh is buggy and laggy, any idea how to fix this, I can only boot using the -x flag, how do I fix that?

Specs:AMD FX 8320

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Motherboard

Radeon HD 7970 Video Card

6 answers to this question

So my installation worked, but if i don't boot with -x I get a white screen, I wanna fix that and my hackintosh is buggy and laggy, any idea how to fix this, I can only boot using the -x flag, how do I fix that?

Specs:AMD FX 8320

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Motherboard

Radeon HD 7970 Video Card

use this in your O.C.B.P

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
Edited by HackintoshMumbai

1/ Boot with -x, download this app CLICK ME & put it in your applications folder.

2 Go to System Preferences -> Accounts -> Login items and add FBRotate to the list save & try to reboot without flags, when i've do this i get a white screen 10secondes & My display appared :)

Thank you so much guys I'll do that and also I have a memory problem that it's detecting them at about 900mhz or something like that when they're 16gb 1600mhz

Also my hackintosh lags super bad whenever I try to use it do you think it's the kernel or something? And when I open a new tab in safari it lags my pc super bad and Panel on the top right with my notifications shows red and it lags like hell.

I tried both of those things, now my computer shows the white screen still but this time my mouse freezes and I can't even use the power off button, any ideas guys?