1 1

Question

Any help would great!!!

I'm using a ga-x58-usb3 ver. 1.0

i7 920 2.67ghz

NVidia gt 240

I'm using the on board Ethernet and audio

I have had this system running using windows 7

I loaded niresh os z maverick for usb and had to use -x to get it to run. I set up my bios as instructed in the tutorial.

after erasing my wd 1tb hard drive the only customize option I choose was pcirootuid=1 because it said it was used on most gigabyte motherboards. it installed in a reasonable amount of time but froze during setup. I restarted and added -x to make it through the setup process and let niresh do it's thing. I then downloaded multibeast and the dsdt file for ga-x58-usb3 f3 which I saw in my bios when making the necessary changes. using easybeast I checked the drivers I found on gigabyte's website and attached my dsdt file then installed. when everything was done I restarted the computer and that little ring of dots froze showing the apple symbol then my monitor went to sleep showing that it wasn't getting a signal. I change from hdmi to dvi at this point with out any luck. manually turning off the computer I then restarted it with -x and got the same results. I've tried -x -v with graphicsenabler=yes then with a no as well as npci=0x2000 with each combination, each has the same result.

post-23979-0-34746600-1393383352_thumb.g

3 answers to this question

I think something is wrong with your video card drivers.Install it again and dont selec any graphic drivers. no intel, no nvidia, no ati no nothing. then you can booth normal i think

Reloaded Maverick without any tweeking of the customize options and did the first boot with -v and -f. Used multibeast and installed the dsdt file for my board using the user dsdt input option and everything works great. even have audio, internet and usb3!!!!