after installed Niresh Maverick on my desktop successfully I got this "panic" mssg

Question

I've installed Niresh Maverick on my desktop successfully but after rebooting it doesn't start, I got this mssg : 0b86.jpg

my desktop specs arlc.jpg

HPET is enabled in my gigabyte h61 bios

this is my first time and I don't know what to do with this, please help!

7 answers to this question

Boot again from the install media but this time, use the up and down arrow keys to navigate to the correct drive (The one that you installed OS X to) and use the boot flags "-x -v" (Without quotation marks) then that will boot into safe mode and it will show all errors. Then download multibeast for mavericks and patch it

hello everyone,,, i have the same problem !!! but i can't even start mavericks so how could i use multibeast????

please help me it is an emergency

thanx in advance 

Boot back in the the USB and enter "?" with the install drive selected. There is a flag to force enable HPET

Boot back in the the USB and enter "?" with the install drive selected. There is a flag to force enable HPET

thanks for replying,

what is it ?

I do not know off of the top of my head but if you enter question mark as a flag, it shows all the flags you can use. Read that then it will say :)

hello everyone,,, i have the same problem !!! but i can't even start mavericks so how could i use multibeast????

please help me it is an emergency

thanx in advance 

Multibeast is a post installation tool meaning it patches kexts for things that don't works such as audio and ethernet. You NEED to be booted into OS X to use it. Unibeast on the otherhand will not work with Niresh, only Vanilla