[Solved] nVidia shows no NVRAM. HD3000 does.
1 1

Question

[EDIT]  A fresh install solved the problem on its own, the default Niresh installer worked for some reason and both cards are in SysInfo with correct specs.  Not sure what happened, but working correctly now.

I have a successful 10.9 install on my laptop (Toshiba P775).  But there is one small problem with the nVidia card.  In the System Info app I can see both graphics cards are recognized and the HD3000 on-board graphics shows all the correct stats....

grab1.jpg

But the nVidia card is missing information...

grab2.jpg

My graphics are fine in the OS, no artifacts, everything plays right in QT and YouTube, but when I open Photoshop I get warnings about my Graphics card needs 512k of NVRAM and in Premiere Pro my nVidia GPU is not available for Mercury playback.  In addition to the default install of Niresh Mavericks 10.9 I have these kexts installed (information from my successful install post).

If anyone could help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer to this question

your Nvidia card is not working only detecting ,,nvidia optimus is not working in laptop so you can't  able to get this working in Hackintosh ..

your HD3000 is working properly try to use only those app will run perfectly on HD3000..