Can Boot Niresh USB, but Not the Installer.

Question

Hello everyone,

I am having an odd issue. I downloaded the .dmg file, wrote it to my USB drive with Win32 Disk Imager, rebooted my PC, and I was in the Niresh boot-thing. I tried to boot into the installer, but when I press Return, it just stays there. What I mean by that is my flash drive blinks, the arrows above it are spinning, but nothing happens. I tried the hp -v command, the npci=0x200, GraphicsEnabler=Yes, USBBusFix=Yes, and maybe a few others. I did some research beforehand and all my hardware is supported. I don't get it at all >~<

Computer: Compaq Presario C500 (GE602AV#ABA)

Processor: Intel Celeron M 440 1.86Ghz, avg. 1.9GHz

Memory: 2.5GB

I've seen in other places people booting Hackintosh on hardware lesser than this, so I doubt it's impossible.

Thanks to everyone in advance :)

2 answers to this question

Wow... I can't believe it took me so long to figure out that OSX 10.7 and onward didn't support the 32bit architecture... I feel so stupid :speechless:

Ok, I tried booting this on my older PC (Compaq Presario V2000) to test it, and I see "error parsing plist file." After 5 seconds or so, it just sends me back to the "boot:" prompt. This might be happening so fast on my C500 that I can't even see it.