Sony Vaio Vpceb43Fd With Ml 10.8.5

Question

Hello all , what fallows is my guide/Blog for installing Mountain lion 10.8.5 niresh (for now) and Windows 8.1 pro (fully uptodate) on my Sony Vaio VPCEB43FD (pearl white ) laptop. (this blog has been edited since i started on osx 10.8.2) the specs areBios ver R1140Y8 ME 6.0.31.1208 i3-m380 intel 2.51 TB hdd with 64 meg catch 8 gigs of  DDR3 ram Intel HD for video first Gen graphics (only have CL working right now have to edit my dsdt first) Intel Wi-Fi card (i already know thats not going to work ) Marvel Yukon 88E8059 (loaded with edited kext) network .my mainboard is Sony/Foxconn for what i can tell and all Intel chipsets. here is the web link to my module minus a few updates :)http://www.docs.sony...43FDWI_mksp.pdf So lets get ready to installHere what you will needNiresh 10.8.5 on usb drive (i tried the DL dvd with a boot loader disk no love get kernel panic) , get it all here http://www.hackintosh.zone/files/go/8daea5cf12a4bb374ad21668c1a604d7/mac-os-x-mountain-lion-for-amd-and-intelSony Vaio rescue disks made before you start anything (3 DVD’s or 2 DL DVD’s) OR really any copy of windows or other os that you would likeA usb wifi dongle (since the intel wifi card built in is a no go )A usb mouse for the install (trackpad stops working during install )And the Kext that I found/modify that work A small note for this install the Sony Vaio uses Aptio bios that is very limited and can not (at this time) be opened.  I am working on a DSDT for this model The bios setting I use are simple  1.  make sure under advance  intel VT is enable and CPU C3/C6 support is enabled  2.  under the boot menu external boot device enabled  3.  set the boot priority to external , cdrom , hdd  4.  under exit select save , then exitLets load osx !!(plug in mouse)1. let the usb boot to clover default screen  2.select options and  and change these options- CPU tuning menugenerateCstates +enable C6 + Use SystemIO +- Graphics Injector menuInjectEDID +FakeID: 0X00460000load video bios +3. now boot OSX 10.8.5 normally i think it took less then 2-4 minutes to get the to theselect you install screenpic what language  you want then select disk utilityand format your drive  that you wish to install osx on to mac os ext4. now exit disk utility and hit continue, you should see all of your drive and install mediasBoot loaderChameleon standard +GraphicsGraphicsEnabler=YesBackup GraphicsRemover check in install audioremover check in install networkSelect FakeSMC +Select FakeSMC plugins + all+Hardware monitor +Boot loader flagsSMBIOSMacbook pro 6.1Power managementenableC3states +GeneratePstates +GenerateCstates +General Optionsdart=0 +ethernetbuiltin=yes +npci=0x2000 +usekernalcache=yes +USBFix +Chipset DriversNiresh's fixed +select disabler+  and remove the null power checkLaptop drivers select all +OSX fixes  select all +and usb 3.0 +5 select ok and let her gothis took about 25-30 min very fast6 when install is finished reboot with niresh usb 10.8.5 in the usb drive but hit the number 2 key at boot to load the chameleon  boot loader you should be about to boot right into your install if not you can use -v -F boot flags to get you threw the rest of the install as a last resort try -x as a last resort7 fill in all the info need when prompted  seclect no internet when asked for it and start using your mac8. allow the post install script that niresh was so nice to make for us to run once it done reboot9 . after reboot install the these kexts (there will be a link here soon) for you audio/(voodoo 2.8.4 )/video( intel hd first gen CL for 10.8.5)/ ethernet network (edited appleyukon) i like to use kext wizard my self10 repair permission and rebuild the catch (REALTEK)11 install your wifi Dongale (you might have to change you security setting to allow for unauthorized software )rebootyou should now have a rocking machine with all the bells and whisles !! just have to get full QECL working/card reader//hdmi(in my dreams) / and vga out (just to have it  i also updated off the apple store updates with no issues or extra scrips :) i am dual booting right now with osx and win8i hope this helps someone with there install ill be uploading photos i took during lastnight install thanks all

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet