[Working] Gigabyte H87N-WIFI, Intel Core i5 4670k
1 1

3 posts in this topic

My Specs:

Motherboard : Gigabyte h87N-Wifi

Processor: Intel Core i5 4670k 3.4Ghz (Hashwell)

Ram: Some corsair 8gb ddr3 

Graphics card: Ati 6850

Harddrives: 2x Corsair ssd,1x 500gb, 1x 2tb

I had win7 installed previously on one of the ssd drive.

Booted upp with Mavericks USB version. No problems booting up and installing Mavericks.

After installation i had to boot up with bootflags -x -v because booting got stuck att apple logo.

Mavericks booted upp with Ethernet working out of the box. The graphics card was buggy. I have 2 displays and one of them was white but it was possible to hover the mouse over the white space.

I followed tonymacosx Multibeast installation to fix audio and get other stuff working for this specific Gigabyte motherboard

http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-builds/109953-customac-mini-2013-ga-h87n-wifi-core-i3-4340-intel-hd-4600-a.html

Reboot

After reboot no bootflag was required and everything but the wifi works.

My Specs:

Booted upp with Mavericks USB version. No problems booting up and installing Mavericks.

After installation i had to boot up with bootflags -x -v because booting got stuck att apple logo.

Mavericks booted upp with Ethernet working out of the box. The graphics card was buggy. I have 2 displays and one of them was white but it was possible to hover the mouse over the white space.

I followed tonymacosx Multibeast installation to fix audio and get other stuff working for this specific Gigabyte motherboard

http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-builds/109953-customac-mini-2013-ga-h87n-wifi-core-i3-4340-intel-hd-4600-a.html

Reboot

Which wifi chipset do you have?

My Specs:

Reboot

Which wifi chipset do you have?