Dell XPS L702X -- Niresh installation and strange things...
1 1

Question

Hi Guys, 

I used and installed Niresh Mac OS 10.9.0, keeping the default settings. My Laptop is XPS L702X, Nvidia gt555m, i7 2xxx CPU, audio ALC 655. Te installation went fine, the 10.9 was installed, the youtube and video files played fine, the audio worked. Most of the kexts (especially audio) were dated 19Sep2013. But, i decided to reinstall it...

I erased the HDD, made new partition etc.. and installed it again keeping the default settings. And after that installation (again 10.9.0) - the video and youtube stopped to work.. They shows green and yellow lines/boxes and no picture at all. And freeze. The audio start to work for 3-5 seconds, and stops. And I mentioned, the kexts are dated 20Sep2013. How can it happen, the same installation USB, the same build, the erased and ne partitioned HDD - two different kextes dates and problems.

After that I updated to 10.9.2 - but the same issue with the video and youtube and the audio (I kept the old audio kexts and Voodoo, because I use voodoo).

And another note - the CPUpower management works perfect, even I did not click to install it during installation, and the Nullcpupowermanagement kext is present in the S/L/E.

I repeated 3 times the installation from the beginning, but still have above issues and kexts from 20Sep.. I do not know why the first time the video and audio worked fines and the kexts were 19Sep... (and I have updated the latest Adobe flash player 12, with it the problem persists)

Any ideas? 

Any ideas

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet