Boot problem after successfl installation
1 1

Question

Hello,

So I recently download Niresh's Mavericks 10.9.0 via torrent, I burned it into a USB flash drive using Transmac on windows, and setup my bios (Sata mode: AHCI , HPET: Enable , Boot priority to Seagate hard drive), and boot from the USB flash drive, first I tried to dual-boot windows 8 (Hibernation Disabled), install went ok, but when It gets to booting I choose my MAC partition on chameleon, the apple logo apears along to the loading icon, but that's just it, nothing happens (+20 minutes of waiting..), I tried messing up with the bios, no change, also tried a variety of boot flags such: -x -v -f , npci=0x2000 , graphicsenabler=yes , cpus=1 ,the same, when booting in verbose mode, I get (http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/81221-getcpuidinfo-unknown-cpu-model-0x3a-power-management-may-incomplete-unsupported.html) along with the AppleintelCPUPowerManagement.kext not supported and (AppleintelHDGraphicsFB.kext failed to load). The same thing happens when I decided to install it

alone without Windows 8 (Formatted my Hard drive and did a fresh install with the same steps.)

I'm not sure where the problem is, either my MOBO (considering that my bios is updated) is not supported or my Processor or if it's intel HD Graphics that's not supported (I thought that's the problem but I also thought
that it should at least boot me into the desktop at 1024x768 reso).

Thank you 
in advance.

I have

MOBO: Gigabye H61m-S2P-R3
Processor: intel G2020 Dual-Core 2.9 Ghz Ivy Bridge
HDD: 2x500GB (Seagate and Toshiba)
Ram: 2GB 1333Mhz

GPU: Intel HD Graphics that come with the CPU (I think it's bellow 2500)

*****************************************************************************************************

Fixed!,

The problem was simple, I had Intel HD Graphics that come with the CPU (I think it's bellow 2500) which wasn't supported. I bought an External Graphics card, and everything works great, I had some problems with Sound Kext, so I used MultiBeast for Mavericks, looked up for my Mobo Sound Card name, installed it, and everything works great!

3 answers to this question

Could you write how, so anyone else who has this issue might be able to benefit from your experience?

Sure, The problem was simple, I had Intel HD Graphics that come with the CPU (I think it's bellow 2500) which wasn't supported. I bought an External Graphic card, and everything works great, I had some problems with Sound Kext, so I used MultiBeast for Mavericks, and everything works great!