Hi guys,

So I've recently installed Niresh 10.9.0 successfully on my a

AMD PC

Here are my specs:

Amd Athlon II X4 955

8gb ram

Gigabyte 970A-D3

Nvidia GTX 650 MSI Afterburner

After I installed mavericks, I wasn't able to boot into my Mac OS X hard drive without the boot flag "PCIRootUID=1". After I get to the mavericks setup, everything runs smoothly and after a certain amount of time (exactly 20 seconds) it suddenly freezes. Then I manually reboot my pc and the same thing keeps happening every time i boot into mac os x. Maybe it has something to do with my graphics card.... Anyway, plzzz i need help. I need mac os on my pc!!!!

NOTE:

--I installed it as a dual boot with my windows 7 on another partition. Both of the OSs are working on the AHCI mode.

-- I can't boot into Mac OS X without the boot flag PCIRootUID=1

5 answers to this question

I have the same problem im in a fx8350 do you have a solution ?

This is a image of my problem http://postimg.org/image/g4pkxbh2n/

As per Image make sure you have installed NullCPUPowermanagement.kext if you not have Use Slytherin to install it//..

1 person likes this

Hi guys,

So I've recently installed Niresh 10.9.0 successfully on my a

AMD PC

Here are my specs:

Amd Athlon II X4 955

8gb ram

Gigabyte 970A-D3

Nvidia GTX 650 MSI Afterburner

After I installed mavericks, I wasn't able to boot into my Mac OS X hard drive without the boot flag "PCIRootUID=1". After I get to the mavericks setup, everything runs smoothly and after a certain amount of time (exactly 20 seconds) it suddenly freezes. Then I manually reboot my pc and the same thing keeps happening every time i boot into mac os x. Maybe it has something to do with my graphics card.... Anyway, plzzz i need help. I need mac os on my pc!!!!

NOTE:

--I installed it as a dual boot with my windows 7 on another partition. Both of the OSs are working on the AHCI mode.

-- I can't boot into Mac OS X without the boot flag PCIRootUID=1

try to boot with GraphicsEnabler=No or Yes PciRoot=1

I was getting this error on my last install, then I booted up with GraphicsEnabler=No amdfx -x and I could get past the setup screen. After setup is completed, just restart your computer using the right boot flags but without -x and it should be good to go.

@Deepak Thank you Deepak, it helped me, but now when i try to boot from my HD i have the boot0 error, i try with the common solutions but i cant do my hackintosh starts, i have windows 7 too in other partition in the same HD.

Thanks a lot