1 1

Hi guys,

So I've recently installed Niresh 10.9.0 successfully on my a

Here are my specs:

Amd Athlon II X4 955

8gb ram

Gigabyte 970A-D3

Nvidia GTX 650 MSI Afterburner

After I installed mavericks, I wasn't able to boot into my Mac OS X hard drive without the boot flag "PCIRootUID=1". After I get to the mavericks setup, everything runs smoothly and after a certain amount of time (exactly 20 seconds) it suddenly freezes. Then I manually reboot my pc and the same thing keeps happening every time i boot into mac os x. Maybe it has something to do with my graphics card.... Anyway, plzzz i need help. I need mac os on my pc!!!!

--I installed it as a dual boot with my windows 7 on another partition. Both of the OSs are working on the AHCI mode.

-- I can't boot into Mac OS X without the boot flag PCIRootUID=1

2 answers to this question

You can add PCIRootUID=1 in Boot plist which is located in /Extra/ Folder also you can use the app champlist

For The Freezing Problem it could be caused by AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext

boot with PCIRootUID=1 -s 

then enter these commands

fsck -fy /

mount -uw /

mv /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPU* /

rm -rf /System/Library/Caches

This may solve your issue

Hi Guys, I have just installed Niresh's OS X Mavericks on my AMD pc but as the above post it freezes after 20 seconds, I have tried booting from the code but I'm not sure how I bring up the console to type in the ones I must type in after...

Also I have got windows 7 on my pc but when I don't try to run in Mac mode it brings up windows startup repair, how can this be fixed?

My final query is how come I have to leave the memory stick with the disk image in my computer when booting from the Mac side even though it has already been installed?