LENOVO G510 WINDOWS 8.1 X64
2 2

Question

HI.THERE I HAVE JUST PURCHASED NEW LAPTOP  LENOVO G510 CORE I5 4TH GENEREATION 4200M  WHICH HAS GENUINE LICENSED WINDOWS 8.1 X64 BIT .IT HAS SWITCHABLE GRAPHICS INTEL HD 4600 1GB,AND ATI HD 8750 2GB.

I WANT TO INSTALL NIRESH MAC OS X MAVERICKS 10.9.0 IN THIS LAPTOP PLZ HELP ME, CAN I INSTALL IT.!

SORRY FOR WEAK ENGLISH THANX

WAITING FOR REPLY..!

19 answers to this question

@zesh360 

Yes you can install 

sometimes you may need to use the boot flag xpcm-free -x -v with mavericks

THANX FOR REPLY ME BUT WHEN I BOOT FROM DVD NIRESH MAC OS X MAVERICKS IT ASK ME BOOT FROM HD MAVERICKS WHEN I ENTER IT IT LOADS SOME FILE AND RESTART IT AND LENOVO LOGO COMES.PLZ HELP ME..! THANX..!

Did you set the Bios correct ? Thats the first most important thing to do.

hi,

thanx for reply i have take some pictures of my laptop bio  lenovo g510 plz see it and tell me what can i do now and help me plzzz..1

i will waiting for u thanx ..!

post-10491-0-56196000-1394271654_thumb.j

post-10491-0-90895900-1394271659_thumb.j

hi there I have just install mac osx niresh mavericks all done but it not  booting I mean its stuck on  missing Bluetooth controller transport.! plz help me..1 I have treid three time  but not working its stuck on that.!

MUCH CAPS, VERY SHOUT :) Sorry, had to do that :)

1 person likes this

I HAVE JUST INSTALL MAVERICKS  EVERYTHING IS WORKING BUT ACCEPT SOUND CAD GRAPHICS AND WIFI LAN 

MY GRAPHICS CARD IS SWITCHABLE  THAT IT AMD REDEON HD GRAHICS 8750N AND INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4600 PLZ HELP ME HOW CAN I USE GRAPHICS CARD PLZ TELL ME IN DETAILS..

THANX..! SOUND CARDS IS: CONEXANT SMART AUDIO HD AND WIFI LAN IS=:BROADCOM/ATHEROS.

HELP ME PLZ..!

ehternet wifi lan model no : qualcomm atheros ar8172/8176/8178 pci-e fast ethernet controller. help plz

Hello I install os x 9 jet a problem for the wifi card Atheros AR8172 type Fast Ethernet laptop toshiba satellite Type: C55-A-1GT thank you

Try multibeast/Slytherin

@zesh360 what is your graphics model and what is the device and vendor id of broadcom chip

i have the same problem my notebook lenovo g510 too and  i have ati 8750

and how i can check what wifi device i have?

Try the system profiler. If that won't show it, google for "Lenovo G510 detailed specification" and you should be bale to find it

@zesh360 will u please tell me about the whole procedure of installation.. an i install it using pendrive. i have the same model lenovo G510 with same configuration.

hi there sir for late reply whats problem is coming in you lenovo laptop feel me in detail  and thanx for waiting

soory

its LENOVO G510 CORE I5 4TH GENEREATION 4200M  WHICH HAS GENUINE LICENSED WINDOWS 8.1 X64 BIT .IT HAS SWITCHABLE GRAPHICS INTEL HD 4600 1GB,AND ATI HD 8750

WELL SORY FOR LAE REPLY  BUT NOW I AVE JUST PURCHASED NEW MACBOOK BRO REALL MACINTOSH MID 2011 MODEL 13TH INCH DUAL CORE I5 2ND GENRATION INTEL HD 3000 320 HD  4 GB RAM DRR3.

CAN YOU PLZ HELP I HAVE JUST INSTALLED MAVERICKS ON THAT MACBOOK BUT ITS  SLOW AND LAGGY I DONT KNW WHY  AND 2ND  THING HOW CAN I INSTALL YOSEMITE ON THIS  WITHOUT DEVELOPERS ACCOUNT I HOPE U CAN HELP ME ANY SUGESTION THANX PLZ...1

You can't yet install yosemite really but there is a public beta soon! I am not sure about the lag, it should be ok?