10.9.2 Reboots, won't boot after update
3 3

Question

Hi all, so I recently have updated my fully working 10.9.1 to 10.9.2 and now I have a problem. It's very similar to the  problem when I first time was trying to install Niresh Mavericks and my PC just rebooted, even in verbose. Then I tried to boot with xpcm-free flag(kernel) and that worked perfectly. So now I guess in 10.9.2 kernel or some part of it was changed and my PC just keeps randomly rebooting. Maybe anyone knows how to solve that problem? 

Thanks

7 answers to this question

Use Slithering and choose haswell kernel ...

Ok, but how I manage to go into os? It's rebooting and I can't do anything, flag -v don't do anything, after loading kexts my pc reboots

first of all find why it's getting restart most of time graphics issues ,,,boot with -v GraphicsEnabler=yes /No ,,if not then remove your graphic card boot with Onboard hd4000 graphics then apply another things 

i am updated 10.9.2 but my pc does not start again i can see apple logo restart it automatically.. what does error?

i am also tried your PCI configuration trick but it's does not support my mavericks restart it.

intelDB85FL motherboard 4th generation

boot with -v and Post image 

boot with -v and Post image 

I can't show you anything because my PC loads kexts (no error or anything, just keeps loading) and after that just comes black screen and my PC restarts. I did that thing with PCI kexts but it doesn't work. I think I need something like patched haswell kernel for 10.9.2 or something similar.