Windows 8 and OS X 10.9
1 1

Question

Hello,

I had Windows 8 on my laptop and create in Windows 8 by Disk Utility a new partition for OS X. The installation was very simple of Niresh OS X 10.9, but now i can't boot to my Windows 8. If i those in BIOS my hard drive it goes automatically to the USB where the boot options of Niresh stand. Can i boot to my Windows 8 or lose i everything? Sorry for my bad English, but i hope you understand it.

4 answers to this question

Dont worry about it Your windows 8 still there.You just need to insert The Windows 8 installation dvd ,and after it finish loading...Click REPAIR ,Then Choose "START UP REPAIR" or something Like That.

And let it finish and restart and You will be able to Login to Windows again

1 person likes this

Dont worry about it Your windows 8 still there.You just need to insert The Windows 8 installation dvd ,and after it finish loading...Click REPAIR ,Then Choose "START UP REPAIR" or something Like That.

And let it finish and restart and You will be able to Login to Windows again

Okay, but can i still booting then to OS X? And with multibeast i can install drivers but can i use multibeast without internet connection?

@dannyvdbosch

if you dont have a windows cd then using niresh mavericks usb you can boot the windows 8. 

And Yes you can install drivers using multibeast without internet connection.