Almost there! post-install, problems with ethernet, sound and graphics
2 2

Question

hey guys..!!! 

after several tries I can finally  boot in Niresh's Mac OS X 10.8.5 without any flags... BUT, during the setup I didn't check graphics, ethernet and sound (otherwise I couldnt boot without -x)... now I need to install the right kext to sound, ethernet and graphics... (wifi doesn't compatible)... after I finish the install perfectly I will make a tutorial to post here and for sure I'm going to donate...!! You guys are doing an amazing job...

Follow the specs bellow... and in the attachement the analysis about my dell compatibility with hackintosh...

Dell Inspiron 14R-3560

- Dell
- Inspiron 14R-3560
- MB: Dell. Chipset Intel HM77
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3632QM (2.2 GHz)
- HD: 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
- Screen 14â€
- Keyboard – Portuguese (ABNT2)
- Integrated Mic
- Webcam (1.0MP, HD 720P)
- USB: 4 x USB 3.0 and 1 with Powershare
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Sound Integrated
- Nvidia GeForce GT 630M DDR3 1GB and Intel HD 4000
- Blu-Ray Disc Combo
- Processor: Intel Core I7-3632QM 3ª Generation
- Card 8-In-1 (SD, SDHC, SD-Uhs 50, MMC, MMC MS, MS-Pro, MS-Xc)
- Screen Resolução: 1366X768

Tks a million.
Vinicius.

post-7936-0-21465600-1394731792_thumb.jp

21 answers to this question

fuckinnnng yeah mannn!!!!!! IT WORKED...!!! IntelCapriFB=3... YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

use Slytherin it has all answers you want except wifi 

1 person likes this

hey deepak tks man... but I tried once and I had to do a fresh install... there is any diference between the versions? 1.0 and v1.1 ? I'm using the Niresh's OS X 10.8.5... not the maverick...

Or maybe I just chosen the wrong options.... Do you know which ones I need to check?

With the 1.2 I fixed the ethernet (i didn't tested, but I think it's ok),..

The sound now is working just with headphones, is that possible to able the speaker?

The mousepad works fine too!

BUT... the graphics still a problem... I tried but after reboot I got stuck in "iobluetoothhcicontroller"... then I made a fresh install for the 10th time... and I put on the automatic boot GraphicsEnabler=Yes and I set the correctly resolution, and now its working... but no vga... do you know how can I fix the VGA? 

Tks a million...

you need to know vga is not supported by mac ,you can run VGA through Descrete Graphic card but gt630m will not work in mac too...

you need to know vga is not supported by mac ,you can run VGA through Descrete Graphic card but gt630m will not work in mac too...

if gt630 will not work, why the hackintosh system check (first image) shows that it as "checked" ? even the HDMI ? I tried this kext bellow, but as I'm seeing now, the 630 just work on desktop.  -->   http://www.osx86.net/file/3518-new-1085-ml-nvidia-gt-630-native-lastest-driver/?st=10#commentsStart

Deepak, you are the man, if you say that today there is no possibility I will quit this idea... really there is no way to use the VGA or HDMI with this Dell? and how about the speaker?

FINAL STEP!!! 

You can use slytherin hd4000 hdmi patch and post results ...for audio check about your audio chipset codec e.g alc88xx

btw... my follow bellow my org.chameleon.Boot

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Credits</key>
<string>www.hackintosh.zone</string>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1366x768x32</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>y</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>npci=0x2000 dart=0</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>y</string>
</dict>
</plist>

hmm..reinsatall it and use clover bootloader instead of chameleon i have heard that clover is fixing VGA isssue ...

now I'm using clover... I could install the hd 4000 hdmi enabler from slytherin... I finaly I can see the HD 4000 on the system information... but the HDMI still not working... check the pics bellow... did I forget something? check the image from sys info that says "no kext load" this is normal?

4 pics on google drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9z3MfBQr-xMZVowRDNGNFFrNUE&usp=sharing

you mean... install the mavericks? I tried to do that with 4 diferent usb drivers on 4 diferent ports with 4 diferent distro's, I always recevie the message "operational system not found"... I don't know why but just work to me the Niresh's OS X 10.8.5 on a DVD (w/ ImgBurn)...

Anyways... I'd applied the config.plist.zip  on clover and the only diference is that now it changed to a diferent mac, iMac Aluminium I guess... 

I'm still thinking that is something related to the kext, because I can only boot if I remove ALL graphics kext on the installation or after with grafix, if I try with the HD 4000 *.kext I got that distorced screen that I'd shown on the post above... 

I shouldn't boot w/ GraphicsEnabler=No, IGPEnabler=Yes? It disable HDMI? or... Do you think is something related to ig-platform-id? http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/Graphics#ig-platform-id

@ for graphics or wireless

your wiif is not supported :( and you need to work on hd4000 read #15

1 person likes this