help installing Lion on Core duo / GMA 950
2 2

Question

First of is it possible ? Yes...Yayy..How..which image should i use..what about the kernel..relax..don't need to put that much effort in me..imma veteran (LOL)

3 answers to this question

@ Yes it is possible ! Lion is the last version of OSX to natively support the GMA 950. There is only one image of OSX Lion which can be downloaded here. No need to worry about the kernel, a patched one is automatically installed. Just select the kexts you need. Make sure that your processor is 64-bit ! 

heyy will you define what you need ???

@ Yes it is possible ! Lion is the last version of OSX to natively support the GMA 950. There is only one image of OSX Lion which can be downloaded here. No need to worry about the kernel, a patched one is automatically installed. Just select the kexts you need. Make sure that your processor is 64-bit ! 

Dammit...I just realized i have core duo...so after few minutes of googling i found this thingy : http://roaringcore.wordpress.com/

This allows u to install lion on 32 bit cpus (like core duo) anyhow...so so...can i built my own installer out of this using multibeast or ( something of that sort) Please note that i can only boot with DVDs now a day...usb doesnt seems to work for some unknown creepy reason xD

Regards,

Scarlet Conor ^_^