FOLLOWED ALL THE STEPS BUT CANT BOOT INTO MAC OS X 10.8.2

Question

hi niresh and all,

I have a samsung laptop with specs shown below,I have followed all the steps to install niresh mac,am dual booting with win 7

now after installation,it refuses to boot so i used chameleon boot loader to boot,but when i boot into mac,it doesnt boot

I have tried all boot flags to no avail,please someone should help....very desperate now

post-72-0-00060800-1385933209_thumb.jpg

post-72-0-51570300-1385933228_thumb.jpg

post-72-0-98921700-1385933236_thumb.jpg

post-72-0-98573300-1385933268_thumb.jpg

post-72-0-89734600-1385933365_thumb.jpg

9 answers to this question

please boot in verbose (-v) mode and maybe debug=8 and we will see where it stucks :)

1 person likes this

Thanks my dear friend.....

I tried verose(-v) mode and i got the first pix

then i tried debug=8 and got the apple logo with rotating wheel which gets stuck

I also tried a combination of -v and debud=8 and i have the same apple logo stuck...

post-72-0-40288800-1385939293_thumb.jpg

post-72-0-26967700-1385939306_thumb.jpg

it really stucks on the ntfs driver thing? you waited a few minutes after this message?

it really stucks on the ntfs driver thing? you waited a few minutes after this message?

this prob is due to graphics so when installing don't install graphic driver or select removed graphics  ...select GraphicsEnabler=No  .. after installation install required drivers...

8 people like this

Same problem with me.it stucks at apple logo at starting.when using -v boot flag it stuck at "read-write. Mount in windows" on black screen.

post-153-0-73741200-1386136401_thumb.jpg

Hi all, pls can anyone show me how to make my 10.8.2 usb bootable, bcos Im having problems with my cdromI tried all softwares I know..poweriso, easybcd, universal usb installer but still no hope, when I downloaded from the niresh website I didnt get the option to download usb bootable version, the notice was that we can use dvd bootable or usb bootable, pls waiting for ur fast reply, thanks

hi niresh,

hi all,

Thanks so much for the selfless dedication to make a hackintosh....I have succesfully installed Mac OS X 10.8.2 on my pc

for all who have been asking of getting stuck at apple bootlogo and something spinning heres the solution

1.You need to customise your niresh by changing

-sellecting graphics enabler

-sellecting macbook Pro

-sellecting intel graphic drivers...

please take note that this worked for me and i believe strongly it might work for you too,but the truth is keep changing settings until it works for you..you night not get hackintosh installed properly for the first time

secondly,I have problems with bluetooth,wireless,audio etc...but it has solution on the main website of niresh...since am new to mac,pls can someone explain to me how i can install the fixes

there is also a no keyboard connected bug,how can i fix that

then my hackintosh takes too long to boot,as though its degubbing...lol,pls how can i make it boot faster

one again thank you niresh...U are the KING

less i forget,the tutorial on making bootable usb niresh is not working...the clover installs perfectly but the 8gig pendrive is not seen in the boot screen..thanks

post-72-0-37603600-1386290237_thumb.jpg

2 people like this