Mavericks 10.9.0 Niresh AMD Freezes on Setup
1 1

Question

Im using an Amd Athlon II X4 and everything in the installation has gone successfully until the profile setup and what not. Im actually new to amd hackintoshing, but I guess every time I boot in It freezes after about 40 seconds to a minutes.

Yes I have tried booting in safe mode and it still freezes. Im not sure what the problem is.and obviously how to fix it so I came here to get help. So just spit out what advice you have!

8 answers to this question

just boot with -v and post a pic 

http://imgur.com/7RmUlpD Here. The top is kind of cut off because my monitor is weird with 1920x1080 for some reason, but it says "panic cpu 0 caller no hpets available cpu inconfigured" or something of the sort. Thanks for helping btw

make sure you have selected NullCPUPowemanagement.kext while installing ..

use slytherin and select appropriate audio codec for you or if you don't know then choose on only All in one audio 

Okay so I used slytherin, did All audio, and Wifi enabler, then after it installed it gave me some errors saything that they couldnt be installed for some reason, so being the idiot I am, I restarted and booted with the inputs I usually do (GraphicsEnabler=Yes amd -v) and this time it froze about 2 min into the session, but from what I seen, I still wasnt able to get any internet access. :/

may be you have selected wrong options ..your system specs???