Successfully updated from 10.9.0 to 10.9.2 with AMD Phenom II x4 925

Question

Hi everybody and sory if my english is not so good.

I have successfully updated from 10.9.0 to 10.9.2 and fully functional with this configuration:

AMD Phenom II x4 925

Gigabyte ma770t-ud3

8GB 1600 DDR3

Gainward GT240

sata WD 320G with windows 8 installed

sata WD 1T with Mavericks

I backed up only 3 kexts from 10.9.0 : System.kext, AppleMatch.kext, Sandbox.kext from System/Library/Extensions

and put them together with "match_kernel" in one folder on desktop, after that i installed combo update 10.9.2 and rebooted into windows 8. With program "mac drive" from windows i go to mac partition and put this 3 kext that i backed up on desktop in 

System/Library/Extensions with replacing files, and mach_kernel in root of drive alsou with replacing file. I rebooted again but this time from my USB flash with Nireshs Mavericks installation, started disk utility and repaired permissions for mac drive.

Reboot again this time from mac partition and with flags -x -v. When i get to desktop just run kext wizard to repair permissions and after that rebooted normal in 10.9.2 with everything working perfectly

Kernel "AMD 10.9/10.9.1/10.9.2 kernel, with SSE3 and opemu Version R6" was not so good for my spec, i had some glitches so i used this kernel that works perfectly for me:    http://speedy.sh/fyQ3k/mach-kernel

Hope this help somebody

1 person likes this

1 answer to this question