My PS/2 mouse not working after installation
1 1

Question

My ps2 mouse not woking after the installation but my keyboard woking how to fix this issue

8 answers to this question

Use Rehabman's VoodooPS2 kext. You can install it through Slytherin or you can download it here. Install the kext in the release folder using kext utiltiy

Edited by Devonic
1 person likes this

Use Rehabman's VoodooPS2 kext. You can install it through Slytherin or you can download it here. Install the kext in the release folder using kext utiltiy

Its not woking it giving me error on apple logo i have to use usekernelcache=no to boot up

Should i remove appleps2controller kext or somthing like that ?

How did you install the .kext? Use kext wizard or Slytherin. It will safely remove the not needed (replaced) .kext. UseKernalCache=No is not an issue. Issue is mouse. Which touchpad do you have?

How did you install the .kext? Use kext wizard or Slytherin. It will safely remove the not needed (replaced) .kext. UseKernalCache=No is not an issue. Issue is mouse. Which touchpad do you have?

Installed using kext wizard But still not working my mouse only keyboard 

My mouse is acer standard mouse

I tried to install using Slytherin Now my both keyboard and mouse is not funtioning what should i do?

@nascar Search up your laptop / pc online, tell us the manufacturer of your trackpad (ie. Synaptics, ALPS etc..)