Install on Acer Aspire 7741g
1 1

Question

Hey ,

i wanted to install Mavericks on Acer Aspire 7741g.

I Downloaded it and "burned" it on an usb-stick . I made a 40gig partition in windows (Mac & Windows Dualboot). After i erased the Partition with MAC OS X Journaled , i checked the notebook kexts and after 5 minutes of install the notebook turns off .. 

Can anyone help me ?

AHCI is on !

7 answers to this question

Checked the notebook kext means? Don't touch option menu at all if you don't know what are you doing. this time don't check anything just let it install.

@AeroxGX Does this happen repeatedly ? I always recommend you install OSX on it's own complete drive and get the hang of things before attempting more complicated stuff like dualbooting

@AeroxGX Does this happen repeatedly ? I always recommend you install OSX on it's own complete drive and get the hang of things before attempting more complicated stuff like dualbooting.

@AeroxGX Does this happen repeatedly ? I always recommend you install OSX on it's own complete drive and get the hang of things before attempting more complicated stuff like dualbooting.

Devonic

Yes it does , i touched nothign , every time at 17~16 minutes 

It's on an own drive .

I formated it in Mac in 3 Partitions ( Macintosh Journaled - Windows & Data (Empty - Fat32) )

I'm active in Hackintosh forum since Snow Leopard :)

Devonic

Yes it does , i touched nothign , every time at 17~16 minutes 

It's on an own drive .

I formated it in Mac in 3 Partitions ( Macintosh Journaled - Windows & Data (Empty - Fat32) )

I'm active in Hackintosh forum since Snow Leopard  :)