Keyboard And Mouse Freezing...........
4 4

Question

cannot start install on my AMD .........whenever the "choose language screen"  is coming......my keboard and mouse is freezing.............pls help :(

20 answers to this question

try boot with  cpus=1 USBBusFix=Yes.  you could also try -x

remove USB Ownership and USB Injection in PCI settings, let me know if worked.

Regards.

1 person likes this

thanx deepak and warlockn,,,,,,,,,,,the freezing problem is solved but a new problem is started............after successfully installation when i am restarting and booting into the mac...my lcd monitor display is going off....i cannot complete the installation.........pls tell me what i have to do to solve this problem.. :(

hey atlast solve the problem........running fully mac on my amd.....even the graphics also working very good..thanx Niresh and the supporters....thanx all. :)

hello arijit0007 when the monitor turn off are you install os x on dual display? or is just the main monitor that turn off?

my keyboard and mouse are still freezing

mouse is usb, keyboard is ps/2

when i boot with amd64 cpus=1 -v , it says later : 

Kext com.apple.driver.PS2Trackpad start failed (0xdc00400a).

Kext com.apple.driver.PS2Trackpad failed to load (0xdc008017)
Failed to load Kext com.apple.driver.PS2Trackpad (error 0xdc008017)

Posted Image

1 person likes this

my keyboard and mouse are still freezing

mouse is usb, keyboard is ps/2

when i boot with amd64 cpus=1 -v , it says later :

Kext com.apple.driver.PS2Trackpad start failed (0xdc00400a).

Kext com.apple.driver.PS2Trackpad failed to load (0xdc008017)

Failed to load Kext com.apple.driver.PS2Trackpad (error 0xdc008017)

Posted Image

I ever faced this before. Why don't you try to use a bluetooth mouse and access to the safe mode by typing -x and install the mouse and keyboard kext. Well if you don't found the kext, you can use the 10.8.2 kext version into the 10.8.5. And make sure you let Niresh fix your caches and permission first

remove USB Ownership and USB Injection in PCI settings, let me know if worked. Regards.

I don't have this option on my DVD

I am facing same hang screen after installing Mountain Lion 10.8.2.

I dont know how to boot with  cpus=1 USBBusFix=Yes commands.

Where to write these commands? Please help me.

My Laptop is Dell Inspiron N4050

Intel Celeron 1,6Ghz

2Gb Ram

Can You Help me because when i choose language my laptop is hang? can you help me to resolve it?

I am also having keyboard and mouse freezing problem. I have removed usb ownership and injection, but problem still going on. I am having usb mouse and ps/2 keyboard. Please help me with this problem asap. :speechless:

Hi ... 

I have this same problem. NOT operate the keyboard and mouse in the installation screen. 
The version I am installing is Niresh's Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 for Intel and AMD - USB 
I tried the following combination of all ways: 
Usb disable Injection 
Fix USB 
Add SMBUS 
Fix display 

I tried another mouse (genius micro traveler gm0800) and keyboard. always usb 
I do not know what else to try. In the options window before the installation (clover menu) the mouse and keyboard work ok. But when it starts the installation window, stop working. The optical light is on but the arrow does not move. 

Can someone help me with this? thank you very much!

The problem for freezing of keyboard and mouse is the one and only reason, that is KERNEL PANIC,  You can find it out in the verbose mode if its freezing. As you are using an AMD system you should replace the existing boot kernel to the given amdfx  or amd kernel in the niresh's mavericks package,

You can do that by simply deleting the existing mach_kernel  and mach_kernel.backup and rename amdfx  or amd kernel as mach_kernel and mach_kernel.backup or by mentioning the boot kernel at the boot process by "/name of kernel" (without quotes) 

1 person likes this

The problem for freezing of keyboard and mouse is the one and only reason, that is KERNEL PANIC,  You can find it out in the verbose mode if its freezing. As you are using an AMD system you should replace the existing boot kernel to the given amdfx  or amd kernel in the niresh's mavericks package,

You can do that by simply deleting the existing mach_kernel  and mach_kernel.backup and rename amdfx  or amd kernel as mach_kernel and mach_kernel.backup or by mentioning the boot kernel at the boot process by "/name of kernel" (without quotes) 

what if the problem is on Laptop Lenovo G560, intel core i3 330M 1st generation CPU, Intel HD Graphics and laptops Keyboard and touchpad not working while language selection option after restart