Glitchy graphics in safari and launchpad
1 1

Question

Ok guys I usually don't like posting in forums but after a few days of research and not fixing my problem I need some help. I have an I5-3570K with a P8Z77-V LK motherboard and using Intel graphics. Everything is working fine as far as I can tell except safari and launchpad. When I open launchpad it's all good until I click and drag to another page. When I do it gets glitchy and streaky. The same thing happens when I open up safari. I have tried everything I could find including different Intel kext, graphicsenabler and injectintel-ig to name a few. Any help I can get will be great.

thumb_1395267394__imag0122.jpg

6 answers to this question

I deleted everything and going to start over. I am going to try and use clover and see if its any better

Is there a secret to getting clover installed with niresh installer? Everytime i try to install it the bootloader doesnt get installed

So I got clover installed finally and I still have the same problem. Could the problem be that I don't have the AppleIntelHD4000 kext file

@smartguy044 Use Clover Configurator and select the option Inject Intel

Try changing your SMBIOS to a Macbook Pro 6,1

Edited by Devonic

As Devonic suggested, in addtion I doubt your graphic card is not working properly. Check your graphic properties, what does it say?