Will OS X Maverick 10.9.0 Support My Graphics card
2 2

Question

Hai my pc configuration is 

Intel i5 3470 --3.2GHZ

RAM ---8GB

Graphics Card is -- Nvidia GT 210

since i am not gamer, i bought the cheaper graphics card for normal daily usage do u think OS X mavericks 10.9.0 will work without any problem with my Graphics card model ??? do i need any drivers for it ?? 

5 answers to this question

actually i am not lazy to find out whether it works or not i have been Searching for the solution more than 1.5 years and tried all HACKINTOSH mac's from 10.5 to 10.8 not even single once works with graphics card and this is last one i am going to try so asking before it self and no KEXTS also works i tried all of them and fed up there are tons of solutions floating around many sites but they all fail 

@ First off, do you have a laptop or PC. If you have a PC, to which port is your monitor connected ?

It seems that this card is natively supported in Mavericks as with most of the Nvidia cards.

Try Booting with GraphicsEnabler=Yes

@ First off, do you have a laptop or PC. If you have a PC, to which port is your monitor connected ?

It seems that this card is natively supported in Mavericks as with most of the Nvidia cards.

Try Booting with GraphicsEnabler=Yes

I am using PC and my Monitor is connected to Graphics card directly in VGA  and right now i am downloading this OS it might take 2 days for me to download i have 512kbs plan :(  i will let you know whether this command works when i try to install GraphicsEnabler=Yes

VGA could be a prob, HDMI is better. But I personally set a VGA monitor working in Hackintosh, however GPU was GeForce.

If you ask, members can pnly guess. Hackintosh depends on many minor things too (e.g features in your BIOS) even 2 same brand and model MOBO doesnt perform equal though they work at last.