OS Maverick on a Asus N56 No reboot
3 3

Question

Hello,

I installed Mac on my Asus N56 without any problems. But when i reboot i see the apple logo and loading spin but after i have a black screen and i can ear the sound of voice over.

Someone of you did already have this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Matthieu

10 answers to this question

@ It is a graphics card issue. Please tell us the model no. of your Graphics card ?

Intel(Rà HD Graphics 4000 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M. There is two cards in my computer.

Thanks a lot for your reactivity.

@ boot with IGPEnabler=No GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v

Hi could u help me? I manage to install mavericks on my asus laptop N56VZ but now I have a problem is that every time I have to key in IGPEnabler=No GraphicsEnabler=No -x if I key in without the -x it will just simply show the apple logo with the loading but nothing happens. Is it also possible to do some settings to make it permanent? so that I don't have to key it every time thanks a lot :)

Are you getting full graphics acceleration ? Booting with -x does not result in a working hackintosh. Other flags can be added to Chameleon / Clovers boot.plist / config.plist to automatically enable those flags at boot.

I am not sure if I am getting full graphics acceleration. How do I check? Also I am not sure how to add the boot flags. I can't even find the file. Sorry I am very newbie to this

Hmm but you just Hi-Jacked others thread. You should make your own thread.