error while starting up computer pausing in 5 seconds
2 2

Question

hello i am new to this forum..

i have downloaded 10.9 mac os and make a usb bootable stick with win32diskimager

after that i have booted it with the change bios setting to sata to ahci hept to 64 bit boot priority to usb-hdd it booted with screen to select os like niresh os windows n all.

after i select niresh os it stuck at the next screen and the error display like

error while starting up computer pausing in 5 sec..

i dont know what to do where i have been wrong plzz help me..

my config is

i3 2100 4gb ram ati radeon 7750 hd graphics gigabyte motherboard and

i have already 2 os installed windows 7 and ubuntu plzzzzz anyone help me i need to install this..

26 answers to this question

Ok, now its your graphics card. You had to tell which generation i processor you have.

Boot using :

-v -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes (or No) PCIRootUID=0 (or 1)

Try all combinations of above, if all fail then -v -x will definately boot your system then you will have to install kext for your graphics card manually.

1 person likes this

Legacy USB support = Yes (in BIOS)

VT/D = Disabled

Boot with -v flag. It will tell where it found prob.

i have try wiith -v flag n above setting still the same problem..i have taken screenshot may be it can help u...

post-34909-0-77844700-1395511570_thumb.j

post-34909-0-03974300-1395511574_thumb.j

I have the same problem. I already opened a topic but no one could help me. If you find a solution, please write it in this topic to help people with the same problem.

Legacy USB support = Yes (in BIOS)

VT/D = Disabled

Boot with -v flag. It will tell where it found prob.

What is vt/d

VT/D is virtualtechnology coming inbuilt with i series processors.

@OP,

sorry bro, Due to so many new posts daily, I couldnt keep track of previous posts.

Have you made SATA to AHCI in BIOS?

Do follow a guide on macbreaker before you start installing.

If SATA is AHCI and you have followed any guide then boot with

-v -f GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0        (or 1 if 0 doesnt work)

@

Same error I have followed the tutorial still no progress

With your commands too still the same error with the above attachment is there something i should do feeling like I will never njoy hackintosh :( :(

It stop at read hfs+file every time..

Install once more and this time in configuration (installing screen where you format and select HDD to install OSX)

in Graphics backup ATI and nVidia Graphics cards. Then boot trying above boot flags.

Didn't get u bro I can't reach to the installation screen the error popped up after I select niresh OS

You are using USB or DVD method? Just for ref .DMG is for USB and .ISO is for DVD.

Can you post a picture of your BIOS settings (3-4 pictures to cover all settings)?

Edited by Aman

yup i am using usb and .dmg file of 10.9 niresh 

here are the bios setting and screen after which the error poppped up..

post-34909-0-16823600-1396681826.jpg

post-34909-0-82299000-1396681827.jpg

post-34909-0-05210800-1396681829.jpg

post-34909-0-54737500-1396681911.jpg

I am also facing the same problem.

HP Pavilion 15 notebook

i5 4200U

plz find solution for that.

I think there is no solution to this prob as there are no reply from anyone.. :( :( :(

Plzzzz someone help me can't get d OS installed someone plzzz give any solution anyone @ plzz help!!! Bro

@ Nope I am installing on desktop the configuration I have mentioned in og post..

Is there any need I have to format the whole drive n then install osx n then windows 8 or it's possible if I have windows 8 already and now I am trying to installing osx..

No, no need no format whole drive, let Win 8 be in other drive (may need to repair booting later).

OSX can be installed just on a partition formatted as HFS+ Journaled.

Edited by Aman

So I need to format the partion before installation start or while booting in niresh OS I can't get to boot niresh osx I am doing all the steps as mentioned but still no success

Which generation of i3 processor you have? If its 4th gen aka Haswell, boot using xpcm-free -v -f boot flags.

Also, if you install fine, then first time you will have to boot using USB if you get boot0:error, then install a bootloader.

1 person likes this

@ the installation problem is sloved I removed my graphic card and then install it so installation was success but after installation it stuck at apple logo so i tried to boot it with -v flag and it get stocked at

Iobluetoothhcicontroller-completed so what should I do..

I have 2nd generation i3 2100 processor

I have tried with -v -x flag but it still get stuck at bluetoothhcicontroller-completed

N I have not install my graphic card yet n it have google this there were fix that I have to delete this kext in single user mode..

thnx for your help bro i got the solution and i have install and start using the mac but there is one problem as i have done the whole process by removing my graphic card which is xfx ati radeon 7750hd so after the mac started working i tried to insert the card and restart..

but boom this time it go to the boot loader and then there is black screen with no error....:( :(