Change Screen Resolution - Drivers local network adapter - Risoluzione Schermo - Driver scheda di rete locale
1 1

Question

Hello to all. NOT can not find the kext to see the Mavericks YOUR OS X running on VirtualBox / Windows7 64bit, at least in 1366x768 (my laptop Sony Vaio VPCEH.) 
I can not even run the network adapter to share files from Windows 7 to Mac OS X, Wi-Fi works, but the local network no. I have a Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. If you can help, thank you in advance, bye.

------------------------

Ciao a tutti .  NON riesco a trovare i kext per visualizzare il TUO  OS X Mavericks che gira su VirtualBox / Windows7 64bit, almeno a 1366x768 ( del mio portatile Sony Vaio VPCEH . )
Non riesco neanche a fare funzionare la scheda di rete per condividere i file da Windows7 a Mac OS X , Internet Wi-Fi funziona, ma la rete locale No . Ho una Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller .  Se potete aiutarmi, vi ringrazio anticipatamente, bye .

11 answers to this question

i cant understand the question can you explain it better.or give more info on the issues you are having.Thankz

1 person likes this

Hi KhatPhat .

I can not change the screen resolution, stuck at 1024x768. OS X Mavericks Niresh .  Runs on VirtualBox on Windows7 64bit OS

OS X Mavericks Niresh 10.9.2 , I do not see the partition where Windows 7 is installed VirtualBox

On Windows 7 64 bit :

I have a graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GT 410M

I have a network card:  Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller &  Atheros Wi-fi RE9285

Sony Vaio VPCEH

Motherboard : Intel

CPU Intel Core i5-2430M CPU  2.40Ghz

Ram  8 Gb

Thank's

Did you install the graphics kexts for the videocard and network card ?

2 people like this

Hi KhatPhat .

I do not know how to find the driver, can you help?...You can attach the link to download the drivers? ... Thanks ... bye

firts check what hardwares you have Laptop vendor sites always not giving full info chipset driver it uses ,,,we need additional info ,,provide some info if you have Windows or another OS use Aida64 @RomyBe

1 person likes this

Its true what Deepak says always before posting always Post Full system specs and Model numbers and last but not least always write down Your question carefully pointing out the issues you are having in a correct matter so we all staff can understand. :)

2 people like this