Mavericks install AMD possible with following specs ? HELP ?

Question

Amd 8350 4.5GHZ-OC-

16GB DDR3 1866 Gskill Ram

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

MainBoard MS-7693

1 x  SSD Samsung evo 480 120GB

3 x  1TB WD Blues -Hard Disk-

Using on board audio and network adapter.

Thanks Shawn.

4 answers to this question

Yes it can be possible ,Just read some of the installation Guide from the Site and follow steps by step.If you stuck some where we are here to help.

GoodLuck

2 people like this

I will give it a try tonight and see if i get an error like last time. thanks! I will post here if i need help!

Yes it can be possible ,Just read some of the installation Guide from the Site and follow steps by step.If you stuck some where we are here to help.

GoodLuck

Im having an issue with boot after install it shows the boot menu screen with the white and red drive boots past that shows the normal mac logo and the spiny loading bar.. Then just before the screen that asks for the type of keyboard or mouse input * after install it freezes * I have used text mode boot and it goes all the way up to that point im going to try a reinstall on an 1tb drive instead of my ssd if no luck ill leave the 1tb alone and just reinstall winders on the ssd and use the 1tb for testing :)  i will post back with the results of the 1tb if it doesn't work and even take a video. 

Im having an issue with boot after install it shows the boot menu screen with the white and red drive boots past that shows the normal mac logo and the spiny loading bar.. Then just before the screen that asks for the type of keyboard or mouse input * after install it freezes * I have used text mode boot and it goes all the way up to that point im going to try a reinstall on an 1tb drive instead of my ssd if no luck ill leave the 1tb alone and just reinstall winders on the ssd and use the 1tb for testing :)  i will post back with the results of the 1tb if it doesn't work and even take a video. 

I had to boot using the following flags: -x -f -v -blacklist GraphicsEnabler=No

It came up to the screen for choosing the keyboard layout :) on the ssd. 

Seems to be working:) 

Well i take that back the audio onboard is not and none of my usb drives will work but usb mouse/Keyboard does :<