Keyboard And Mouse Not Working (No Power)
1 1

Question

I have Installed Mac Successfully But When i enter initial first time setup like  language selection ,apple login etc... my mouse and keyboard stops working completely not even power comes to both device how to fix the issue pls help 

Both mouse and keyboard connected to USB 2.0 Port and even tried connecting to different port but same problem sad.png 

i had this same problem when i installed previous versions of niresh mac because of this problem i came back to windows i thought mavricks would fix my issue but same problem with this also 

USBBusFix=Yes and USBBUSFix=Yes both not working pls help 

8 answers to this question

Thanks a lot everyone's quick reply :) you guys are really helpful ,actually i fixed that issue by typing -X and i am using Branded DELL mouse and Zebronics Keyboard 

2 people like this

Which brand from your keyboard/mouse come? I had one mouse from tehcno-tech, that simply doesnt work even recognised by OSX in mice section and red optical light is under mouse. Try a different well known brand and not generic chinese.

1 person likes this

Did You also enable Usb Legacy support or Enable all Usb options at The Bios?

2 people like this

Or if you have Usb 3.0 connect the mouse/keyboard on one of the ports ,usb 3.0 can Reconize almost all brand of Usb Mouse/keyboard

1 person likes this

Im glad to hear that You solve the issue.

2 people like this

Im glad to hear that You solve the issue.

Actually i have 4 drives can u tell how to merge them in to single drive using disk utility check the image attached 1395769275__screen_shot_2014-03-25_at_11

Hmm, you will lose all DATA. And if you are ready for this then I will suggest a clean install from start, and on formatting time format your whole HDD as OSX extended. Then make 3-4 partitions (later you can merge or extend without complexity from working OSX. Now if other partition are not as osx extended (which I doubt) you are out of luck.

Hmm, you will lose all DATA. And if you are ready for this then I will suggest a clean install from start, and on formatting time format your whole HDD as OSX extended. Then make 3-4 partitions (later you can merge or extend without complexity from working OSX. Now if other partition are not as osx extended (which I doubt) you are out of luck.

if i use like this will it cause any problem in feature ??? (i mean using it as 4 drive ) 

i have one more problem also after i shutdown my pc my monitor display goes off but cpu is still ON and not getting off